Saturday, January 8, 2011


I just got back from Italy and with the help of the time zone I have a few more minutes in the morning to think. Wake up with the colors of dawn when even the kids are asleep, relaxes my mind. I go to sleep and I get up with the same delemma my cooking classes? Enthusiasm sometimes falls but the will remains. My little space in the Big Apple. Sometimes I wish I had the recipe in my hands. A little salt, extra-verigne oil and so on and if you use the right ingredients with the right dose is the result guaranteed. In life instead becomes more complicated. You must find the hidden ingredient that changes an idea into a business.
In December, having completed the first course to learn Italian attravero food. With my 5 or 6 more or less devoted students the basic course is taken off. The second step, the course should be moving through the Italian regions following a path from North to South . To use seasonal ingredients I thought I would start from the regions of Northern Italy. Then move on to spring with the regional recipes of the center and finally conclude with the recipes of southern Italy in the summer.
.

The appointment is 'planned for mid-January and I would like to visit the Val D'Aosta. I hope and I wish that my class gets bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment